This graphic highlights where dirt and germs can be found in the every day office, plus further statistics on bacteria as well as how to combat dirt and prevent the spread of germs.
- 60% of illnesses are caused by dirty surfaces in the work place
- Office desks have over 10,000 bacteria lurking
- Within 8 hours, 1 bacterium on a damp cloth can multiply to 6 million
What Can You Do?
- Wash your hands regularly
- Disinfect your keyboard and mouse
- Use antibacterial hand wash.
- Don’t eat at your desk.
- If you’re ill, stay at home.
- Use disposable cloths or paper towels.
- Re-usable cloths should be disinfected.
- Use separate mops & buckets for kitchens and toilets
The cleanliness in your office depends on a number of factors. The health and hygiene policy, the standard of cleaning and education in the work place. A cleaning audit will highlight any areas that need addressing.
360 Cleaning Services specialise in commercial cleaning to maintain a healthy working environment. Please feel free to contact us to arrange for a survey and quotation for your cleaning requirements be that, daily, weekly or one off deep clean.